Our Personal Brand course is designed to teach you about the Who Era and the currency of the new celebrity; influencers, networks and world leaders. The course teaches you how to turn your profile into an asset, understand the metrics for measuring your success, and identify the scale and reach of your fame.
To do this we will help you:
• Learn how to turn your profile into an asset
• Decide where you want to play in the organisational structure to drive awareness
• Audit your Google fame – How are you showing up on and off-line?
• Craft your micro voice to align with the macro voice of the business
• Write out your personal DNA to build and activate your personal brand plan.
Sarah is renowned for her experience in brand and marketing across a number of the
world’s largest brands. Most recently as the Head of Brand at NAB, where she delivered the latest brand strategy, More than Money.
Transferring her knowledge into the enterprise space, Sarah is now a Partner of BoB
(Business of Brand) Group and Managing Director of BoB Australia, where she uses her
experience to deliver brand led growth for private enterprises. She works directly with the CEO to create the strategy so the business can scale and drive up the business valuation.
Sarah has worked with hundreds of businesses and business leaders globally, helping them grow and step into their own potential through brand led growth. She is here to shift their belief of what’s possible